Interested in becoming a Partner?
If your organization (place of worship, community center, etc.) is interested in establishing a food pantry or other food program, and you would like to become a member agency of the Greater Berks Food Bank, there are several initial prerequisites you must meet:
- Your organization must have 501(c)(3) status.
- Your food program must operate in an area currently under-served by the Greater Berks Food Bank.
- Your food program must operate out of a facility that is clean and appropriate for food distribution. The facility must also have locked storage for food.
- Your organization must pay a $50 annual membership fee as well as shared maintenance fees on orders.
If you meet these requirements and would like to receive more information about becoming a member agency, please contact Deb Mest, GBFB Program Manager, at 610-926-5802 ext. 205.
Download important forms below
- Monthly Statistic Report
- 2014-2015 Self Declaration of Need Form – English
- 2014-2015 Self Declaration of Need Form – Spanish
- Pantry Recipient Form 2014-2015
In the Land of Plenty Newsletter
If you are a member agency and are not receiving our agency newsletter, In the Land of Plenty, please contact Deb Mest, GBFB Program Manager, at 610-926-5802 ext. 205 or email@example.com.
For a listing of current product recalls, please visit the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s website: FDA Recalls